Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sketch Challenge 50

....with a Twist!

Hi There!

I'm getting the hang of the challenges now.  I'm glad the winners are chosen at random though because there is SOOOOOO much unbelievable talent out there that it can be quite daunting. I've found so many bloggers out there who are now my paper crafting idols!  :-)

I made this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge #50 - With A Twist.  To enter, you have to make a card using the weekly sketch for inspiration, and somehow use something metallic - whether it was metallic paper, embellishments, glitter or something else.  Here's the link to their challenge:  http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/peachy-keen-stamps-sketch-challenge-50.html




Here's my card!


Card Recipe - Standard A2 card. Card stock is all Stampin Up (sorry, I no longer have the color names). The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages by Papertrey Ink. The smaller metallic flowers are from my "unknown" embellishment stash. The larger flowers were punched from metallic/mirror paper by Prestige. The bunny was cut on the Cricut from the New Arrival cartridge at 3".  Of course, the face is by PKS. Also added Frosted Lace glitter glue by Stickles.

Take Care!

Kim G.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but i'm drawn to those cheeks on the bunny .... very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... CUTE bunny! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the Sketch with a twist over at Peachy Keen Stamps! You did an amazing job. Thank you for playing along with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is SO sweet!!! Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv x

    ReplyDelete