Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Day - Part 2

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Super Bowl Sunday - or as I like to call it - "Funny Commercial Day". 

So, what better way to spend the hours leading up to The Commercials than in my craft room playing with all my newly organized supplies. I love the first few weeks of the year when I get the motivation to purge the old and reorganize. To me, being totally organized makes me more creative.... or least makes me want to be more creative!

Today I'm playing along with two challenges:

Cooking with Cricut Challenge 71 - Make a kids valentine using red, pink and white.  See all the details for the challenge here!

Cardz TV Challenge 101 - "Be My Valentine", make a valentine project using any colors you choose. See all the details for this challenge here!



I kept this one really simple, but it makes me smile each time I look at it.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the SUPER cute ladybug and the postage stamp image. (I just love her!).  The card stock is all Bazzil, and the silver glitter paper is from American Crafts. This glitter paper is my FAVORITE!!!  As mentioned on a previous post, it's super sparkly, very smooth and cuts like butter in the Cricut.  The card is 5 x 7.

Enjoy!
Kim G.

1 comment: