Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wedding Bells...

It's been a long time since the last wedding in my family. We like weddings. It's the one time where we're all together and everyone seems to be a bit carefree. I'll do myself and the rest of my family a favor by not sharing some of the stories - but we're looking forward to my cousin's wedding in September. I just love her wedding date!  09-10-11   Cool huh?

Several of us got together to make her wedding invitations, so I cannot claim this as my own by any stretch. The inspiration for the invitation actually came from a card I saw in the gallery on the Splitcoast Stampers website. We changed the colors, the embellishment, and the water-color stamp design. We also chose not to use a pocket inside and instead use the notch tool I bought long ago and used just one time.





The blue card stock is from Hobby Lobby, the white from Papertrey Ink.  The ribbon is Offray. The watermark stamp is from an unknown source, using VersaMark. We embossed the hearts using the swirl/heart Cuttlebug folder. 

I think they turned out really cute!!  Plus, we all had fun working on them together. Can't wait for the wedding reception!! 


Take Care!

Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment