Friday, December 21, 2012

Country Girl Birthday Card

Hello! 

This has been such a great day (when you take out the huge car repair bill anyway)!  I finished the cleaning I wanted to get done, all the wrapping is done, catering order placed, and now I get to sit here, relax and enjoy a quiet evening before the holiday festivities begin.

I still have several cards or projects from 2012 that I have yet to post, so here is one more. 

Each year I try to find new ways of using my God Daughter's favorite colors in her birthday card. She and I share a love for country music, so I wanted to do something to give a nod to her favorite music -- which also tied in with her gift (tickets to see Toby Keith in concert).

I used the Country Life cartridge, cardstock from Stampin' Up as well as my scrap bin, and blue and silver glitter papers from Wow!  The "bling" is from Want 2 Scrap.


 
 
Here is the inside.  In the pocket were two "mock" tickets to show her that she would be going to the show a couple months later.
 
 
 
 

Enjoy!!
Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment