Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Challenge

I don't usually make cards for Halloween despite the fact that I really enjoy the holiday. ...if you can call it a holiday?  I like the crisp feeling in the air leading up to it, the colors, the sound of the leaves crunching....and let's not forget the candy!  :)

The next challenge today was to make a Halloween card.  I had fun with this one!


Recipe-  Stampin Up! Eggplant card stock, white basic card stock, ribbon from SEI, lots of pop dots! remnant of spider webbing from Walmart, and Midnight Stickles.  The house and all accents were cut from Enjoy the Seasons Imagine cartridge.

I am entering this card in two challenges:

Paper Playtime - Challenge #56 Halloween Projects

Hiding in My Craft Room - Challenge #13 Halloween Card


Enjoy!
Kim G

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I love all the dimension and details. WOW! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime this week.
    :) Janis
    My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
    My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
    Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.

    ReplyDelete