Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #100

Hi!

So I was able to get two more challenges done today....between naps and such!  :D

This challenge is from Play Date Cafe




We're still playing with the fall colors, but I wanted to keep it bright because I am still in denial that summer is gone.  I do love fall, but winter is not my favorite season by any stretch.

So, fall colors it is - with a bit of sunshine!!


Yes, it's simple, but besides trying to follow the challenge, I wanted to make a cute card to send to someone extremely dear to me who is recovering from a recent surgery.

The card stock is a mix of Bazzill and Stampin Up. The sun and smile were cut from Create A Critter, and the face of the sun is a stamp from PKS.  I am not normally a fan of orange, but I fell in love with the Stickles color Paprika!!  Unfortunately, the picture does not do it justice.  It's a very deep, shiny, rich color. I used it to add color to three clear buttons.  Simple, but fun!

Enjoy!

Kim G


No comments:

Post a Comment