Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

My husband and I decided to take it easy this New Year's weekend. Just some quiet time resting and catching up with all those shows stored on our DVR.  It's nice to give yourself permission to be lazy - especially after a very busy Christmas season!

But - it's now time to get to work.  I can't believe I haven't posted since September!  I guess I've been lazier longer than just this weekend?  Unfortunately, no.  Lately when I got a chance to play in my craft room it was only to work on my Christmas cards or rush a birthday card.  Hopefully this year I'll be able to spend more time doing what I love - and using up all the supplies I keep hording.....um.... collecting!

Sadly, no pictures of my Christmas cards.  I was really happy with the way they turned out, but I didn't think to take pictures until they were all sealed in envelopes and ready to be mailed. I was able to use up some of a DCWV Christmas paper pack I bought a couple years ago - so I actually had 6 versions of the same card. This year I'll remember to take pictures!!!

So, to get my blog restarted, I thought I'd post a couple of things I've done over the last few months.

Baby Card



Retirement Card




My plan is to get into my craft room tomorrow and start cranking out some projects.  I have plenty of birthdays coming up, and maybe (just maybe) I'll do some Valentine cards this year!

Enjoy!!

Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment