Monday, January 9, 2012

My Christmas Cards!

Hi There!

Thanks to my dear friend Laura and a family whose address I messed up on - I have two versions of my Christmas card to post!  I got the inspiration from a special edition of Paper Crafts Magazine (sketches). The patterned paper is from a DCWV Christmas Stack from a couple of years ago.  I grabbed six different patterns so I could make them a bit different.  The card base is 5.5 inches and I used Fawn Bazzil (cut from Wild Card cartridge).  Buttons are from Buttons Galore, and the twine is from the jewelry section of Michaels (can't remember the manufacturer). All other paper is a mix of Bazzil and Stampin Up. And...of course, gotta have those Stickles (diamond)!!!  I also inked the edges to give them a little bit more depth.  I'm not really happy with the way the pictures turned out - they are much cuter in reality (if I do say so myself.....ha ha ha!).




and here is the inside......



The outside and inside sentiments are from PTI.



Hope your holidays were wonderful!!!  Let's get started on those new projects!!

Take Care!
Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment