Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD - Challenge #10

Challenge #10--Make a layout or card with a pet in it!
Stop by www.mypinkstamper.com and join in! Lots of prizes!! Robyn has outdone herself!
 
I'm not a pet person. There, I said it. I've had pets before and I loved them, but as I got older I realized I don't want the responsibility of a pet. Though, if I had a ton of land and a great deal of free time, I would get a border collie. They're SO cute!  The pet theme wasn't my favorite - but I grabbed the Create-a-Critter cartridge and remembered when I once was obsessed with koala bears. I know as pets they're illegal - but the challenge didn't say it had to be a REAL pet!  Pets are supposed to be lovable right? And how lovable is this little guy?
 
The papers again, are from my scrap bin. The silver ribbon is from Offray, and the sentiment...you guess it...Papertrey Ink.
 
Off to Challenge #11!
 
Enjoy!
Kim G.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment