Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD - Challenge #11

Challenge #11--Make a project and use Pink, Green and Black in it!
 
I just love that Robyn chose my favorite colors to work with! Though if I hadn't been running a bit behind in trying to stick with one hour, I probably would have done more with this card. I want to give props to my sister Kristi for the idea of the fibers to outline one of the layers. I've seen her do it a few times on some of her projects and loved the results.
 
I used Nifty Fifties (my new favorite), and the paper, of course, is from the scrap bin. The pink fibers are from EK Success, and the pink pearls from want2scrap.
 
ONE MORE TO GO!! If you haven't already, come join Robyn and her design team at www.mypinkstamper.com.  Don't forget her live webcast at 10:00 CST.
 
Enjoy!
Kim G
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment