Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD - Challenge #7

Challenge #7--Make a Scrapbook Page!
 

Whew - 7 down, 5 more to go!  I hope I make it! Once again - if you want to join in the fun, check out http://www.mypinkstamper.com/!  There's still plenty of time!
My page is unique for me in that it's from 2010.  Only one year ago. Amazing since I'm still working on 2007! I recently received the Nifty Fifties cartridge, and when I saw the martini glass, I knew I would eventually use it when I scrapped this event.
The papers are from DCWV and various scraps. The martini glass was cut on velum from the Nifty Fifties cartridge, and the title was cut from Cuttin' Up. The red bling was from an unmarked package (I'm sure it was marked once upon a time). I have the journaling tucked behind the main picture.
The party? Well, the official name was the Wii-tini and Lounge Pant Extravaganza. It started out as a martini tasting party and wii-bowling tournament. Somehow we ended up adding the lounge pant aspect. Everyone had to wear their loudest lounge pants. We want to do this again with a different tasting, but so far no names have been mentioned that rival Wii-tini.   ..... I'm open to suggestions!  :-)
ENJOY!
Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment