Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD - Challenge #6

Challenge #6--Incorporate a TAG into your project!

Okay - so I really challenged myself this time. I have always wanted to try a step card, and the one you can see HERE convinced me that today was the day. It's a challenge day after all!  Don't forget to check out Robyn's National Scrapbook Day celebration at www.mypinkstamper.com!

All of the papers used are from SEI's Chocolat collection.  It's a few years old, but even though I use the kit quite a bit, I never seem to run out of the papers in it.  The mirror card stock is from Worldwin papers. And, of course, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. All of the cuts are from the Forever Young cartridge.

Enjoy!!

Kim G


1 comment:

  1. I love this card! So feminine and beautiful. Kudos for challenging yourself on NSD! Step cards are so much fun to look at and you did an excellent job. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete