Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD - Challenge #5

Challenge #5- Any 3-D item OR if that is too much of a challenge then add a 3-D item on your scrapbook page or card!
 
Yikes! I'm getting a little behind in the photos.  Sure wish time at work went by this fast!!!  If you haven't joined in the fun yet, you need to!  Go to www.mypinkstamper.com to see what's next. Missed a challenge or want to try one of the previous ones? You can find them all on her website.
 
This is a little gift basket for a friend of mine (so if you're watching this -you-know-who-you-are- this isn't your entire gift!  ha ha ha.  It will eventually hold little travel-sized bottles of baby lotions and such, but since I don't have any of that around my house, I just grabbed what I had to show the idea. 
 
Papers are all from Stampin Up!, gems are from want2scrap, sentiments are from Papertrey Ink and the adorable stamped face is from Peachy Keen Stamps. The template for the box was copied from a magazine quite some time ago and I no longer remember which one, but it most likely was Paper Crafts.
 
Enjoy!
 

Enjoy!

Kim G
 

No comments:

Post a Comment